buyer Terms And Condition Policy
agriown.com is only Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. AgriOwn is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. AgriOwn does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by AgriOwn.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
- AgriOwn does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. AgriOwn does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. AgriOwn accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- AgriOwn is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. AgriOwn cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. AgriOwn shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- AgriOwn does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- AgriOwn does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall AgriOwn hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall AgriOwn have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. AgriOwn is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. AgriOwn is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall AgriOwn hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall AgriOwn have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
AgriOwn is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Select products offered by sellers may be eligible for business purchases on the Platform.
- Upon Your purchase of product(s) eligible for business purchases, You may be able to avail the benefits of GST input tax credit. Accordingly, at your request, an invoice containing the GSTIN as provided by You ("Tax Invoice") shall be issued to You by the Seller(s) selling such products.
- GST invoice will have, inter alia, the following details printed on it: -GSTIN associated with your registered business, as provided by you
- Entity name of your registered business, as provided by you
- Not all products are eligible for business purchases on the Platform and the same is solely at the discretion of the Sellers. You will be able to view the eligibility of Tax Invoice on the product page on the Platform.
- Purchases on the Platform must only be for end consumption. Users must not use products purchased on the Platform for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
- For seamless availment of input tax credit, kindly mention the delivery address as the address which is mentioned as the registered place of business as per the records of GST authority. Please note that availment of input tax credit is subject to provisions of GST Act and rules.
- The delivery and billing addresses will be required to be the same, please note that input tax credit will be denied by GST authority if the delivery address and GSTIN in the GST invoice are of different states.
- If GSTIN and/or business entity details are not provided by You, it will be presumed that it is a personal purchase and not a business purchase.
- AgriOwn is not responsible to verify the correctness of the GSTIN and/or entity name provided by You and You shall be entirely responsible to provide the accurate details.
- AgriOwn and Seller shall not entertain any request for any revision in the GST Invoice. AgriOwn and Seller shall not be liable for Your default including for reasons associated with details provided by You.
- AgriOwn will not be liable in case You are not able to avail input tax credit or if input tax credit is denied to You for any reason whatsoever.
- You shall be solely liable for all compliances required under applicable laws.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AgriOwn and Seller harmless from all losses, claims, costs, expenses, suits, proceedings, or any other liability including any third-party claims (including any penalties imposed by governmental authorities) arising out of or in connection with (1) the GSTIN and/or entity name provided by you or the input tax credit claimed by you or your use or misuse of the GST Invoice and (2) your non-compliance with the applicable laws or (3) your use or misuse of any third-party’s details including GSTIN.
- AgriOwn has the right to not allow business purchases on the Platform to You if a fraudulent activity is identified.
- Seller reserves the right to not issue Tax Invoice or issue a credit note against an already issued Tax Invoice to cancel the transaction, if any fraudulent activity is identified.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify AgriOwn and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, AgriOwn cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.